Wednesday, October 31, 2012

restrain



KLIA viewing area
301012


from a sister, 070911,

"Don't ever leave the Qur'an and yes, you've got to spill. Don't let this affect your mind. You're stronger than you ever think. You really are. I know you can handle this. If you can change from nothing-to-something, you'll surely get through this. C'mon. I know it ain't easy to change your appearance, there'd be people who'll give you that kind of looks, some may support, others may not, etc. InshaAllah if you can pass this test, I am certain you're able to move thousand steps further in your life."

(i translated her original e-mail which is written in Malay)

just when everyone think you're so strong to undergo those phases of changes, only He understands what you've gone through.

ya Muqollibal quluub tsabbit quluubana 'ala deenik wa 'ala to'atik.

it ain't easy, never have been, and never will be.
you know why?
'cause the Jannah comes with a price.

No comments: