Tuesday, October 30, 2012

you must be the one Allah sent


a spontaneous poem by brother Muslim Belal during last year's Twins of Faith

"sister, I can't even see your face
sister, I can't even hear your voice
sister, I can't even smell your scent
you must be the one Allah sent

pious sister, I can't even see your face
sister, I can't even hear your voice
sister, I can't even smell your scent
you must be the one Allah sent

walking with a black belt 
talking with a low voice
she ain't got no smell
she doesn't want to see no boys

she wears flats 'cos the heels would bring attention
she must be the one my book used to mention
she doesn't wear make up, she's HD clear
she got a head full of knowledge and a heart full of fear
eyes for the love and hands for the care
loose garments, that's what she likes to wear"

Rasulullah sollahu 'alaihi wasallam came and teaches us Muslims to honor women. Islam upholds women to the highest position. Don't you just feel special my dearest sisters in Islam? Please, do honor yourself. Don't be enslaved to those ideas the society are injecting to your mind. Make ups, tabarruj, etcetera.

pinjam gambar ye Nusrah sayang. :)

"For a better change, its better late than never. But its better to never be late."
-Versus, Hlovate

No comments: