Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday rant.


There's no limitation in making du'as. I know Allah is The All-Hearer. He listens and He won't get bored of granting His servants' du'as because boredom is the characteristics of the servants; while Allah, He is The Greatest and is free from any similarities with all His creations. 

"Nor is there to Him any equivalent."
[112:4]

To finally being able to let go and not being affected by a single bit is wallahi, the best feeling, ever. Thank you Allah for letting me know the group of people whom I've loved so dearly. Thank you Allah for sending them, letting me to feel the warmth in the new family that I've been knowing all this while but only now Allah narrows the gap between us all. Only Allah knows what I've been praying for. 

I know and realize it's not all about me. To love, and to like, there's differences between them both.

You like a flower, you pluck it, and that's just it.
But when you love the flower, you'll water it everyday, giving your best to care for it.

One who helps you to strengthen your love for the Creator, that's the one that you should love.
One who makes you wonder how great the akhlaq of Ar-Rasul shollallahu 'alaihi wasallam, that's the one that you should love.

I used to think love isn't everything that we need. I was wrong.
We need love. But to depend on it, that's the wrong thing to do.

Be dependent to Allah, for without Him, we are NOTHING.
Period.

Wallahu a'lam.

May Allah bless us all.

1 comment:

Alia Salleh said...

I love this! Nak like nak reblog keke

Happy for you! Moga terus kuat dan istiqamah. ;D