'Ya Allah, Zahidah dah study ENT. Tolong la Ya Allah, Zahidah target dapat 85 pun jadi la Ya Allah. Tolong la Ya Allah. Zahidah target 85 ke atas.'
*closed my eyes and imagine the mark on my test paper*
When I got back to the college from Kajang, there, my ENT test paper is on my table, put by my classmate. And yes, all praises be to Allah, I got 85 marks for the paper. That got me thinking, I should have be more positive and ask for more. No, not that I'm not thankful. I'm more than thankful, all praises be to Allah. My jaw literally drops when I see the marks. Allah gives me exactly what I ask for.
Moral of the story : Be careful of what you ask for
Reminds me of the first quote umi taught me when I was 8. Aim high and you'll never fall too low. Yes, my umi raised me up with such quotes. Now don't ask me why at times I can be too philosophical. That's just the way I'm being taught. Tehee.
Reminds me of the first quote umi taught me when I was 8. Aim high and you'll never fall too low. Yes, my umi raised me up with such quotes. Now don't ask me why at times I can be too philosophical. That's just the way I'm being taught. Tehee.
'Ya Allah, Zahidah tak berapa nak ada duit. Zahidah nak join event kat UIA. Harga tiket RM50. Tolong la bagi Zahidah duit, macam mana cara sekali pun.'
*closed my eyes and imagine going to the event*
*closed my eyes and imagine going to the event*
Few days later, when I wanted to withdraw money from ATM, I was quite puzzled when I see the balance in my account seems to be increasing. Then I checked maybank2u and there, RM47+ was credited to my account. I don't know from whom the money was. I called Maybank, and the person said according to the type of payment I told her, it was for salary or something. That just add up my confusion, who on earth would be paying me salary? I'm not even working. When I went back to Kajang, I opened the letter that was sent by Maybank to me. That RM47+ money was actually credited to my account upon my cancellation for some insurance thingy. I told umi that I only make du'as so that I can join the event in UIA, to which umi replied,
"Lain kali doakan umi ayah dapat pergi haji ok love?"
Cracks me up though. Tehehe.
Allah works in such mysterious ways. I'm not writing this post to boast that my du'as are being answered or such. There are still many of my du'as that are yet to be granted. But I know, as a servant, all I have to do is just to keep calm, have faith, make plenty of du'as and EFFORTS too! It won't work if I just make du'as but not doing anything. Please refer Ar-Ra'd verse 11.
I just wanted to emphasize on how powerful du'as are. Never underestimate the power of du'as. I mean it, really. Have faith in Allah. Just be positive. Even if you don't get what you're wishing for, tell yourself that Allah, The One Who Creates you knows what's best for you. Allah gives what you need. Sometimes, the things that you want aren't necessarily the things that you need. Make du'as, even in the littlest thing in life. We the servants are too weak that we need to depend on Allah and only Allah.
Wallahua'lam.
1 comment:
yes, indeed. dua is the most powerful weapon, as it connect us with the Most Powerful. :)
Thanks for the reminder. :)
Post a Comment