My roommates and I, we both are opposite to each other. In so many senses. There are so many things that she likes that I don't, and things that I like and she doesn't. (belasah je grammar salah nih)
She likes to watch movies, I do not. I can fall asleep just 10 minutes after the movie started or I'll be doing other things. Unless the movie is in my area of interest. I can be very picky when it comes to movies.
She likes to watch Running Man, I do not. Actually, I kind of have a strong dislike towards the show. Sorry for any RM fans who are reading this. I just don't like seeing my loved ones being affected by RM. Alhamdulillah, Allah still protect me from following the show. I know how 'dangerous' the 'virus' of Running Man is. Hence I decided to stay away from it. Setiap orang tahu diri dia macam mana, kan? Saya tahu saya mungkin akan terlarut sekali kalau saya mula tengok RM. So might as well I distance myself from it. Mungkin awak yang menonton ni rasa ada manfaatnya pada iman? Mungkin.
My collection of books that I bring to college are mostly psychology/motivational books. And she doesn't really prefer to read those type of books. I always laugh when she look at my books and say,
"Buku-buku kau ni semua buku motivasi laaa."`
'Haha. Aku tau kau tak suka. Tapi aku suka.'
I like to get involved in events and organizations, but she does not. Selalu la dia kena tinggal sorang-sorang dekat bilik when I go for meetings etc.
Despite all the differences, we've been roommates for 3 semesters. We are housemates since the first semester. From the 4th semester onwards, we became roommates.
I love how Allah creates all of us so differently that we may learn from each other. We gain strength from the ones around us. I just love how the people around me complete me. I love how Allah wants to teach me to accept people as they are if I wanted myself to be accepted as I am. I learn how I shouldn't be comparing myself to others when what I need to be is just be myself in my very own way according to the shari'ah.
I love it when Allah showers and warmth my heart with the love from the people around me. Because He is Allah Al-Wadood. He is Ar-Rahman. He is Ar-Raheem.
To love and to give, without hoping for anything in return.
To love sincerely for His sake.
I love it when I am able to love.
I hate it when my heart is stained with dislikes and hatred.
Kena jadi bahagia sebelum membahagiakan.
Love and value your own self.
Spread the love. Say the salaam.
Keep the spirit alive!
Show the negative vibes the exit gate and let yourself be contented with positive vibes!
Jangan jadi fragile, tak cool. Ayuh jadi kuat, bergantung pada Yang Maha Kuat. ;)
zahidah's random rant is random
Moga Allah sayang. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment